Thank you for visiting our website. Please read the following information carefully.
- Legal information
- Intellectual property rights
- DeWitt has the exclusive rights, title, and interest (unless stated otherwise) to the Website’s Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited, to its content.
- Intellectual Property Rights include all intellectual property rights of whatever nature without limitation: all texts, graphics, user and visual interfaces, photos, images...
- The information provided is for your personal use only. You may download, display or print the information appearing on the Website exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyright notice is retained on each copy and you do not change any trademark or other notification of ownership. Downloading or reproduction of any document or software gives you no right, title or interest with respect to said documents or software. Any other use of the content of the Website, in whole or in part and by any means, is strictly prohibited, except with DeWitt’s prior written consent.
- Personal information
- Limitations of liability
- By using this Website, you agree to do so at your own risk and assume full responsibility for any problems inherent in using it, any loss of data and costs related to any assistance or repair to any hardware and/or software used by you for connecting to the Website, and you agree that DeWitt bears no liability whatsoever for any damage that may be caused by, result from or be connected to your use of the Website.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, you should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages, you accept the risk inherent to such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
- You access, use, browse and navigate on the Website at your own risk. All materials downloaded or obtained in any other manner during the use of the Website are at your own risk. You accept that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable regulations, neither DeWitt nor any of its affiliates shall, under any circumstances, be held liable for actual, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damage, or any other damage, whatever its nature
- DeWitt reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Website.
- Availability of products and services
- The products featured on the Website are representative of DeWitt’s collection. However, not all DeWitt products are featured on the Website. While every effort is taken to try to ensure that the colour, design, style, reference number, description and size of the products featured on the Website are representative of the original products, variation may occur. Any questions about products or website can be directed to the Marketing or IT Department at this address.